Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Handmade Pumpkins - Softer Side of FALL


 








 








  Handmade Fabric & Lace Pumpkins

Fall has arrived. 
The mornings are crisp and the first leaves are falling from the trees.
I enjoy decorating and all the wonderful smells that go with the season.  Yum.....  I can already smell cinnamon and spice in the air.  
Over the years my style has evolved.  I  now prefer a softer.....   more shabby approach to fall decorating.  Creamy whites, peach instead of orange, ruffles and vintage lace.
I've spent many nights of late burning the midnight oil trying to finish the projects on my list.  LOL.  My list is never ending!
Sharing some of my fabric and lace pumpkins.

I made a bunch and several are available for purchase in my Etsy shop:

Have a wonderful week!
Elizabeth

Linking with
A Stroll Thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday
Rose Chintz Cottage for HOME Party
TIMEWASHED for Blissful Whites Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesday's
Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
A Delightsome Life for Home and Garden Thursday
No Minimalist Here for Open House Party
My Fashion Forward Blog for All Things Pretty
Common Ground for Be Inspired Friday
French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday
Shabby Art Boutique for Shabbilicious Friday
Rooted In Thyme for Simple & Sweet Friday's
My Romantic Home for Show & Tell Friday
How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday!
The Rose Garden in Melevik for Saturday Show Off
Nifty Thrifty Things for Nifty Thrifty Sunday


I WAS FEATURED!
Home and Garden Party

18 comments:

Shabby chic Sandy said...

These are so pretty--I just love them! The white lace is especially beautiful...these kind of pumpkins always make me think of Cinderella!

theromanticrose said...

Belle,delicate e romantiche!Anch'io amo questi colori e l'autunno!Saluti,Rosetta

Irene Helms Designs said...

Love your shabby chic approach to these pumpkins. Pretty and romantic!
Irene

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

These are stunning. Love the lace and all the trims. I would love for you to link up to my Inspire Me party that is ongoing. http://www.astrollthrulife.net/2013/09/184th-inspire-me-tuesday.html. Hugs, Marty

ornate splendor said...

Hello Elizabeth, your pumpkins are just delightful! Love all the lace and ruffles! Catherine

Sylvia said...

Very Pretty! Love your soft side of fall!

Jennelise said...

Gorgeous little pumpkins! I love the one covered in lace!
Jennelise

SewSweetVIntage said...

Sew pretty:) Pinning!

JP said...

I never tire of looking at pretty pumpkins...happy fall!
JP

Alessandra said...

Your pumpkins are so shabby and romantic...i love them very much
Kisses
Alessandra

Tea in the Library said...

How darling are THESE! Love the detail you are able to show - not easy I'm guess with all the white on white. Impressed as always.

Lorraine said...

Ooh, your pumpkins are sooo shabby sweet!! Lovely! ~Lorraine

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

I like the softer side of Fall too. Your lacy pumpkins are so sweet. Love them! Thanks for sharing.

Blessings,
Sandi

Unknown said...

Your lovely romantic pumpkins immediately drew me in! Soooo pretty! I will be following you.

Blessings,
Carol

Warm Heart Bears said...

Hi Elizabeth,

I love these pumpkins.
A very refreshing change
from the norm!

Bear Hugs,
Carolyn

Rose Garden Malevik said...

Hi Elizabeth
just LOVE your pumkins....
and do not miss..

the BLOGPARTY

it is FUN :)
WELCOME
Håkan ( The Roseman)

Kathy said...

Hello Elizabeth, I am delighted to share that your post will be featured in this week's Home and Garden Thursday - your pumpkins are exquisite!
Kathy

Kathy Penney said...

So pretty and feminine! Very Victorian! Thanks for sharing at All Things Pretty!