Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Handmade Halloween and Free Offer!












A Handmade Halloween!

I have two little nieces that I enjoy sewing and crafting for.  I made these Trick or Treat Bags and Banners for them this year for Halloween.  They turned out great!  Even better than I expected.  
The Trick or Treat Bags are so darling.  They are hand sewn (no glue) and are fully lined.  The Banners are sooooo cute!  They too, are hand sewn and double sided (reversible) and can be displayed two ways.  They can all be used year after year.  

I had so much fun making them.....  that I made several more.  They are available for purchase in my Etsy shop:  https://www.etsy.com/shop/theporcelainrose?ref=si_shop

I am offering a Free set of Gift Tags to any of my Blogging friends who purchase either a Trick or Treat Bag or Banner.  Just let me know when you make your purchase that you saw this offer on my blog.  If you purchase a Bag and a Banner you will receive two Free sets of gift tags.

Happy Hump Day!!
  
Sharing with:
Coastal Charm for  Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
Lavender Garden Cottage for Cottage Style Party
A Stroll Thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday
Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
TIMEWASHED for Blissful Whites Wednesday
Rose Chintz Cottage for HOME Party
Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesday's
No Minimalist Here for Open House Party
A Delightsome Life for Home and Garden Party

4 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh I love it, what a fun and creative idea. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

How creative you are, Elizabeth! And I love your little lacy pumpkin. Thank you for sharing at my HOME and have a lovely day.

Blessings,
Sandi

Christine @ Rustic-Refined said...

How cute those little bags and banner are amazing...Love them!

Kathy said...

Awesome - wonderful material - they look terrific! I am delighted that you shared with Home and Garden Thursday,
Kathy