Thursday, October 10, 2013

FALL Banner ~ Burlap and Lace












 







FALL Banner

I love decorating as the seasons change. 
 This year I was lucky and found the time to make a lot of new things.......  a burlap banner, painted Mason jar vases, and fabric pumpkins.
The banner was very easy to make.  I purchased one yard of burlap for the pennants and hot glued on bits and pieces of vintage lace and buttons.  I stencilled the letters (FALL) on with brown acrylic craft paint.  
 Today I am sharing my burlap banner and a sneak peak of the Mason jars and pumpkins.

Sharing with
A Stroll Thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday
Coastal Charm for Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
The Farmhouse Porch for The Scoop Link Party
TIMEWASHED for Blissful Whites Wednesday
Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesday's
Lavender Garden Cottage for Cottage Garden Party
A Delightsome Life for Home and Garden Thursday
My Fashion Forward Blog for All Things Pretty
No Minimalist Here for Open House Party
Common Ground for Be Inspired Friday
French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday
The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home
Shabby Art Boutique for Shabbilicious Friday
Rooted In Thyme for Simple & Sweet Friday
My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday
Vintage DIY Chic for Friday's Five Features
How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday

10 comments:

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Lovely Fall decorating--I especially love that banner!

Debby Ray said...

Beautiful vintage fall decorations! I especially love those cute little pumpkins...how adorable!

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Thanks so much for sharing your darling Fall banner at my party this week.

Blessings,
Linda

Unknown said...

Hi, I'm new here :-)
These decorations are gorgeous! I also love burlap and lace and in my blog I'm going to have a monthly appointment with "burlap and lace I love you"!!! May I show also your pictures with credits? Ciao from Italy

ornate splendor said...

Love this sweet fall banner - burlap & lace--so pretty! And your pretty pumpkins are so romantic! Cheers, Catherine

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Love the added lace and buttons, how pretty. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

Adorable fall decorating and so perfectly YOU Elizabeth.

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

I love the banner! So pretty and easy to make. Visiting from What's It Wednesday!

Tea in the Library said...

Love how sweet and romantic this vignette is.

Anonymous said...

I love all the beautiful laces used for embellishing your burlap banner! Thank you for sharing the inspiration and beauty!