Friday, June 29, 2012

Sweet Peas ~ Show and Tell Friday





Antique Sweet Pea Painting
with "Friendship" Poem

I love these old prints!  They are so beautiful.
I love the artwork and how the paper turns yellow with age.
I tend to collect floral examples.....  especially those with roses.  
This one is rather special.  It has pretty Sweet Pea's and a lovely friendship poem.  It's signed "P. A. Cornell" and has it's original gilt frame.  So sweet.

"True friendship increases ~
as lifes end approaches.
Just as the shadows lengthen ~
with the suns setting"

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Elizabeth

Linking today with

My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday
French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Love it! It is so sweet! I hope you have a blessed weekend,
Kathy

Kathy said...

Love it! It is so sweet! I hope you have a blessed weekend,
Kathy

NanaDiana said...

What a gorgeous old piece of framed artwork. I love it-xo Diana