Monday, March 24, 2014

A Bit of Spring - Happy Easter Wreath






 


 
Happy Easter Wreath

Is it Spring......  yet????

We had a few really nice days last week where it got up into the 60's.  I thought for sure Spring had arrived.
I got busy sprucing up the house and made a few "spring" projects....  like this Easter wreath.
Yesterday was a beautiful day.  Sunny and a bit crisp.  
Today?  I can't believe it!  It's freezing....  and SNOWING!!!  It's coming down like crazy.
I took a walk around the garden yesterday and saw lots of new growth peeking out.  I'm so glad I didn't uncover the little sprouts.  
The weather has "teased" us several times this year.
I can hardly wait for warm sunny weather!


Sharing today with
The Dedicated House for Make It Pretty Monday
A Stroll Thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday
Coastal Charm for Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
Knick of Time for Knick of Time Tuesday
Lavender Garden Cottage for Cottage Style Party
Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesday's
Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
A Delightsome Life for Home and Garden Thursday
TIMEWASHED for Blissful Whites Wednesday
Common Ground for Be Inspired Friday
Rooted in Thyme for Simple & Sweet Friday's
French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday
Shabby Art Boutique for Shabbilicious Friday
My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday
Craft Dictator for Craft Frenzy Friday
DIY Vintage Chic for Fridays Five Features

9 comments:

Sylvia said...

Love the wreath! It's to be in the 20's here in my area of the country, on Wednesday, it was near 70 today, sure hope it'll soon stay warm.

Cranberry Morning said...

That is so sweet! I love the bunny.

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

I love this wreath! The bunny caught my eye as I just bought a cute hanger at JoAnn's today that looks like it. Maybe I will make a wreath and put the bunny in the middle. Looks like you used burlap ribbon?

Alessandra said...

Oh..so lovely! I adore your sweet and pretty wreath. I love the bunny inside. Today it's cold also in north of Italy.
Kisses
Alessandra

Susan EvelynAndRose said...

Such a sweet wreath, Elizabeth. You're ready for Easter and spring. The weather here has been quite a tease, too. It's too darn COLD, but I know spring is around the corner. :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful wreath indeed.
Here in upstate Vermont we are gearing up for another 10" of snow tomorrow (sat) this was not expected yesterday, got up this am and this is the news.
I am sure spring will come, but when...
Visiting from Common Ground today.
Michele

Adorned From Above said...

Thanks so much for sharing with Adorned From Above's Link Party.
Have a great week.
Debi and Charly

Kathy said...

Your wreath is absolutely beautiful! The bunny charming! I am delighted that you shared with Home and Garden Thursday,
Kathy

Tea in the Library said...

What a pretty wreath.