Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Fairy Whispers - White Wednesday











1950's White Tulle Party Prom Dress

Last week I discovered a new vintage clothing shop called "Boomerang" in Westport (39th & Broadway) It's so awesome! 
It has a huge selection of vintage clothing, shoes, hats, hand bags, and lots of rhinestone jewelry.  
I found this fabulous 1950's white tulle dress there.  Yeah!  It's so beautiful!
I love all the layers of white tulle and the gathered shelf bust.
Very delicate and whispy!
It reminds me of a fairy.....  all it needs is wings, a magic wand and fairy dust.
I also purchased the rhinestone pin and pearls there (along with a few other pieces).  

Hope you are having a great week!
Elizabeth

Linking today with
Faded Charm
for

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

I love this dress!Love those tiles on your previous post too.

Carolyn

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Very pretty and it does remind one of a fairy!

Blessings,
Sandi