Friday, February 1, 2013

Pink Saturday ~ Feminine Pretties






Feminine Pretties

I love vintage vanity items.  
They are so beautiful and very feminine.
They make a girl feel special.
I've been collecting vintage perfume bottles for years and have quite a collection.
These are a few of my "pink" favorites.
I love Victorian powder wands.  I have several and they cost me a pretty penny.
While out flea market shopping the other day.....  I found this "flower basket" powder wand!
It's just gorgeous!
The ribbon work is outstanding.  It's in mint condition and was never used.  
You'll never guess how much I paid for it!  $14.50!!!  I couldn't believe it!  I could barely contain my enthusiasm!!
What a find......  what a steel!

Happy Pink Saturday!
Elizabeth

Linking with
Shabby Art Boutique for Shabbilicious Friday
and
How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday

11 comments:

Jeanette Ann O'Donnell said...

Love vintage dressing table things too. Yours are so lovely. xx

Różowy Zakątek - evulsianka said...

Piękne akcesoria. Pozdrawiam

Stacy's Shabby Shoppe said...

LOVE your pinkness! That powder wand is gorgeous and that really is an incredible price! What a lucky find! Thanks for sharing!

Stacy's Shabby Shoppe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
GinaBVictorian said...

Oh, how pretty! I have never seen a powder wand, wow! Thanks for teaching/showing me something new today. Gina

Pat C. said...

I've never seen a powder wand, either! How lovely your new one is!

The perfume bottles you shared in this post are gorgeous... my favorites are the clear glass one with the rhinestone-encrusted top and the translucent pink one with the pink jeweled piece on the top.♥

xoxo

Shirley said...

Hi Elizabeth,
Thanks for visiting Sweet Romantic Notions. I love your pinks..and when I went to join your blog, I found I had started following you a long time ago...shame on me..I'm going to add you to my sidebar so I can visit more often. Forgive me?
Kindredly, Shirley

Annesphamily said...

Gorgeous vintage treasures! Lovely!

J Rye said...

How lovely!

Please come and peek at my PINK.
Your comment is always a joy to read.

Magnolia Cottage said...

Dear Elizabeth,
Love your pretty vintage perfume bottles and powder wand! Beautiful!
Have a nice Sunday! Thanks for your sweet comment and visit!
hugs,
Lisa

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

So sweet and very feminine. I love it when someone finds something they love at a good price !