Monday, November 26, 2012

Reflections ~ Antique Etched Mirror




Antique Etched Mirror

~ Reflections ~
Now that Thanksgiving is over and Winter is knocking at the door.......  I've suddenly realized that another year has passed.  Time passes faster than ever these days.  Where did it go??  As I reflect on the passing year....  I am so grateful.  I know I am truly blessed 
This plateau mirror is one of my favorite finds of  2012.  It is very old..... probably from the 30's or 40's.  I love the etched glass and the little bows and swags on the handles.  Sometimes a piece just speaks to me.....  and this one did.

Wishing everyone a wonderful week!
Elizabeth

Linking this week with
The Dedicated House for Make It Pretty Monday
Coastal Charm for Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
Timewashed for Blissful Whites Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesdays
A Delightsome Life for Home and Garden Thursday
Delightful Order for Delightfully Inspiring Thursday Party
No Minimalist Here for Open House Party
French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday
My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday
How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday

10 comments:

janice15 said...

Lovely edged mirror...and yes Christmas is here and the end of the year..can't believe it...Happy Monday with love Janice

Heirloom treasures said...

Love mirrors of any kind. This one looks so versatile. Could be used in so many ways. Love the way you displayed it. Happy Week Elizabeth xx :)

Victoria said...

It is incredibly scary to realize how quickly time passes isn't it? I can't belive we've been in FL for 6 months now, a whole half a year!

I just love your gorgeous vintage mirror Elizabeth! So pretty:)

Pat C. said...

I can certainly understand why you felt the mirror "speak to you." It is just gorgeous! I am delighted that such a beautiful treasure found its way into your home and heart. xoxo

The Polka Dot Closet said...

That was a great find!!! I love those etched mirrors!

Carol

chateau chic said...

I love vintage etched mirrors and yours is beautiful.
Mary Alice

Pam said...

Your mirror is lovely. Such a great find.

Happy Pink Saturday.

LV said...

You used the vintage mirror in a very nice modern way.

Annesphamily said...

Your beautiful mirror is a lovely treasure and I truly love Christmas so I am enjoying the season very much!

lvroftiques said...

Beautiful mirror Liz! I just love the etched glass. I have a very similar one that I love too *winks* Vanna