Sunday, November 18, 2012

Pink Pretties - Hand Painted Glove Box





  Hand Painted Glove Box

I absolutely love hand painted roses!
When I found this little glove box.....  it was love at first sight.  I knew the minute I saw it that I had to have it.
It's a soft pink with little gloves, ribbons and roses on the top and little pink roses with ribbons on the side.
Just adorable!
I found another amazing perfume bottle.  I've been collecting vintage rhinestone perfume bottles for a long time.  I haven't found a fabulous one (that I don't already have) in a long time.  This one is awesome!  It's PINK! and has lots of rhinestones!  To die for!  I just LOVE it!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!
God Bless
Liz

Linking with
 the
Dedicated House for Make It Pretty Monday
Timewashed for Blissful Whites Wednesday
Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesdays
Adorned From Above Wednesday Link Party

1 comment:

Celestina Marie said...

All your gorgeous creations are very pretty. Lovely glove box.
Happy Thanksgiving.
hugs, Celestina Marie