Saturday, February 25, 2012

Pink Iris & Vintage Bling! ~ Pink Saturday




Pink.....
Pink is my favorite color and in "every" room in my house.  I would probably drive a pink car if I could find one!  LOL.  I love vintage vanity collectibles and have an extensive collection.  They are so beautiful and so feminine.  I love to look at them and try to use them in my decorating whenever possible.  They make such pretty displays.  
Thought I would share some of my pretties.  This is one of my favorite perfume bottles....  because it's none other than....  Pink!  Made by Iris and from the 1940's.  I found this awesome pink rhinestone belt buckle at a local flea market.  It's huge! with lot's of sparkle.  I'm a sucker for vintage pearl and rhinestone compacts and lipsticks.  I got lucky and found a complete set.... and in mint condition.   
What a pretty vignette.  

Linking this week with PINK Saturday!!


Have a wonderful weekend!
Elizabeth 

10 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Elizabeth- What beautiful images! I can see how much you love pink. NOW- Personally, I think you should look for one of those Pink Mary Kay cars...maybe a nice used one from someone that no longer sells Mary Kay! How perfect would THAT be?;>) xo Diana

Connie said...

You have a lovely blog, sweetpea. Photos are crisp and clear and gorgeous. I also love crafting and do many things. I'm crafting in the newly "cleaned up" craft room. :-) But look for more astounding photos and things I'm crafting and a giveaway within a month. You really don't want to miss my giveaways either, trust me!!!
xoxo,
Connie

And nice to meet you. That's how I find new bloggers—when they drop by and leave a comment. Love it...

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

You have some yummy vanity stuff here! So pretty together! Perfect for PS! So nice you came by!

LV said...

You definitely have a way of finding the best of pinks.

**CREATIVE CARMELINA** said...

Your PINK is very pretty!
thanks for sharing...and HAppy PINk SatURday!

ciao bella.
Creative Carmelina
xo

jeanetteann said...

It certainly is very pretty,love pink and bling
x jeanetteann

Shanon at Vintage Sparkle Chic said...

Such pretties you have! Bling and pink? You just can't go wrong.

~Shanon

Linda Carole Bloom said...

I love the pink and 'diamond' belt buckle. Love all the pink girly things!

Sares said...

Beautiful! Have a happy PINK week and good luck with your chair makeover!

1CardCreator said...

Beautiful pieces! Happy Pink Saturday! ~Diane (I am #21)