Thursday, February 7, 2013

Vintage Ephemera ~ Paper pretties from the past













 Vintage Greeting Cards

I love it when you find something wonderful at the flea market for little money.
I hit the jack pot when I found these vintage Greeting Cards!!  Some dating back to 1907.  So many.........  and only $20!
They are just gorgeous!  
I LOVE vintage graphics!  These are just perfect for my vintage inspired paper crafts!  I will scan the originals and use the copies for my work.
I also found the cutest old candy box.  It's "foiled" with a pretty satin bow and flowers.  It still has the original paper inside!  Too cute!  I used it to store the cards.
How perfect is that?

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!
Elizabeth

Linking with
Delightful Order for Delightfully Inspiring Thursday Party
A Delightsome Life for Home and Garden Thursday
No Minimalist Here for Open House Party
Common Ground for Be Inspired Friday
French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday
My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday
Shabby Art Boutique for Shabbilicious Friday Link Party
Rooted In Thyme for Simple & Sweet Friday

6 comments:

Kim Gillian said...

Oh wow! What a score!!

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Hi Elizabeth, How pretty, I just love to look at them! I have an album full of antique postcards and tradecards. I show alot of them in my posts. Have a great day! Gina

Unknown said...

I love these beautiful Birthday Wishes from yesteryear! I always try to keep a few on hand to remind me to wish family and friends a most joyous celebration.
You hit the jackpot!

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

What a wonderful find ! I found some that were given to my Daddy when he was in grade school.
Happy Pink ! (())

Kathy said...

These are beautiful. What an amazing find - I do appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday
Kathy

Stan and Jody Gabara said...

Elizabeth, Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful finds at Simple & Sweet Fridays. I love the vintage ephemera cards. Flea Markets are the best. Happy Valentine's!

Jody