Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Cottage Chic ~ Cabbage Roses



Vintage Cabbage Rose Drapes

I just purchased these fabulous vintage drapes.  
They are so beautiful!!  I LOVE the huge pink roses.
So awesome!  They are floor length, lined....  with no damage or fading.
What a find!  $85.00 for the pair.

Hope everyone is having a great week!
The weather has been so lovely here!  It's sunny and a pleasant 85 degrees
Many of my plants and flowers have recovered from the hot, hot summer temps and are in full bloom!  Yeah!

3 comments:

Heirloom treasures said...

Liz,the curtains are lovely. Who can resist anything with roses. Can't wait to see what it looks like all finished Have a nice day. xx

Pat C. said...

Oh, they're beautiful.. definitely worth *re* painting for! I think that the larger cabbage roses will be a nice change from the smaller chintz ones.: )

Can't wait to see the end result!

xoxo

Jennelise said...

Gorgeous fabric! I love the roses!
Jennelise