Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Crushed Velvet & Antique Lace ~ Heart Pin Cushion






Crushed Velvet & Antique Lace
Heart Pin Cushion
I found this wonderful old, very tightly stuffed, heart shaped pillow at the flea market some time ago.  I put it away because I wasn't sure what I was going to do with it.  I found it the other day and decided to use it as a pin cushion to display my collection of vintage pins and cameos.  It has ribbon attached for hanging and long beautiful lace.  To dress it up a bit....  I added some old millinery flowers.  It's not only beautiful but serves a great purpose.

Linking today with White Wednesday!
Join us!

4 comments:

Latane Barton said...

I love that pillow and to think I have several vintage pins and they are just lying in a drawer. Hmmm... you gave me an idea.

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Absolutely beautiful. Love the design.

Angela said...

Your pink cushion looks great, a nice colour to bring out the pretty details of the brooch.
xoxo
Angela.

Shanon at Vintage Sparkle Chic said...

So pretty! And I especially love the added bling!

~Shanon